Monday, May 23, 2011

"I do more before 9am..."

You've heard the military saying, "I do more before 9am than most people do all day." This statement is a fact. At one point today, after doing a day's worth of work, class, etc., I looked at my watch to see it was only 1000. By 0900, the average soldier has woken, squared away his/her room, done pt, showered, breakfast, and began work for the day. We're typically supposed to knock off around 1600 (4pm Mom), but this doesn't always happen. I've found that I really enjoy getting up that early. I have more time to get things done, including my devotional. Give God time first. CH Cline said today, "When you know who you are, you'll know what to do." He's right. When we know that before we're Republican/Democrat, American, or even male or female, that we're Christian, then we'll know what to do. The sheep will recognize His voice and follow Him. Weigh-in tomorrow. Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment